To join the club, you must have membership to the Dodge Fitness Center (DFC), available to students, faculty, alumni and other affiliates of Columbia University. Most Columbia students have automatic access to the DFC. If you are unsure whether you are eligible for DFC membership, more information can be found here.
You can sign up for our mailing list to receive recent news and updates.
- Come try a few classes! You are granted 3-4 free classes to get a feel for our dojo.
- If you do not own a gi (karate uniform), come dressed in comfortable workout clothes.
- You are required to complete a Columbia University Club Sports Waiver of Liability before participating in class, even if you are not yet a member of the club. You can get the form from one of the officers before the start of class.
For Club Members
- Membership dues are $100 per semester. If you enter a tournament, entry fees are covered by the club.
- If you do not own a gi (karate uniform), please speak to one of the officers.
- You are required to complete a Columbia University Club Sports Waiver of Liability.