(Last updated: 03 January 2006 )
Here are some internet links that may be of interest to students enrolled in this course. Feel free to e-mail me to suggest additions.
UCC and commercial law links:
- Uniform and Model Acts. Hosted by the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws, in association with Penn Law School. Includes proposed revisions to UCC Articles 1, 2, and 2A, with previous drafts and some legislative history.
- NCCUSL Home Page. Contains legislative status and information on NCCUSL projects, search capability for NCCUSL acts, drafts and legislation, and other useful information.
- American Law Institute. Co-sponsor of the UCC, sponsor of the Restatements of the Law and other studies and projects.
- State-by-state versions of the UCC. From Cornell Law School's LII, with links to individual state statutes.
- Commercial Law Page. At Cornell Law School Legal Information Institute.
- Federal Reserve Board Payment Systems Page. Contains information on payments-system policies and regulations, as well sa services provided by the Fed to its member banks.
- National Automated Clearing House Association. NACHA develops operating rules and business practices for the Automated Clearing House Network and for other electronic payments.
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. OCC charters, regulates, and supervises national banks. Highlights of this site include information on consumer protection, electronic banking, and money laundering.
General legal links:
- FindLaw: Internet Legal Resources
- Legal Information Institute (at Cornell Law School)
- JURIST: The Legal Education Network - Columbia Edition. A basic legal education portal; the Columbia edition contains lots of local links, including some for research, employment, and community affairs.
- Hein Online. Back issues of most major law reviews, in PDF format. Requires a Columbia connection or proxy.