| Advanced Topics in Contracts and Commercial Law
L9469, Spring 2008
Professor Avery W. Katz
| E-mail the prof
E-mail the class
Here are some internet links that may be of interest to students enrolled in this course. Feel free to e-mail me to suggest additions.
General legal links:
- FindLaw: Internet Legal Resources
- WWW Virtual Law Library (at Indiana University School of LawBloomington)
- Legal Information Institute (at Cornell Law School)
- JURIST: The Legal Education Network (at University of Pittsburgh Law School)
- FindLaw: Academic Law Reviews and Journals
UCC and commercial law links:
- Final and draft versions of Uniform and Model Acts. Hosted by the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws, in association with Penn Law School. Includes proposed revisions to UCC Articles 1, 2, and 2A, with previous drafts and some legislative history.
- NCCUSL Home Page. Contains legislative status and information on NCCUSL projects, search capability for NCCUSL acts, drafts and legislation, and other useful information.
- American Law Institute. Co-sponsor of the UCC, sponsor of the Restatements of the Law and other studies and projects.
- State-by-state versions of the UCC. From Cornell Law School's LII, with links to individual state statutes.
- Commercial Law Page. At Cornell Law School Legal Information Institute.
- Unidroit Home Page. International Institute for the Unification of Private Law.
- UNCITRAL. United Nations Commission on International Trade Law.
- CISG Database. At Pace Law School. Annotated text and case law for the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the uniform international sales law of countries that account for two-thirds of all world trade.
- Lex Mercatoria. International trade and commercial law site.