Quick Beginnings for DB2 Extended Enterprise Edition for UNIX
To install the DB2 Client Application Enabler on a Macintosh workstation,
perform the following steps:
- Insert the DB2 Client Application Enablers CD-ROM into the drive.
- Double-click on the DB2 CLIENTS icon.
- Double-click on the MAC folder.
- Double-click on the language folder, where
language is the two-character country code that represents your
language (for example, EN for English). Table 28 lists the code for each available language.
- Double-click on the CLIENT folder.
- Double-click on the CAEMAC icon to start the
installation. The Welcome window opens.
- Follow the instructions provided to complete the installation.
- When the install program is finished, you will need to restart your
computer to complete the installation. Click on the Restart
push button to restart your computer and complete the installation.
[ Top of Page | Previous Page | Next Page | Table of Contents | Index ]
[ DB2 List of Books |
Search the DB2 Books ]