Updated with the Gallery section.
Our coach is sick and there will be no practice today.
Our first practice will be today at 7:30pm in LeFrak! Come and check us out!
There will be no practice this week.
EDIT:The first practice will be on Monday the 26th at 7:30pm in LeFrak
Welcome to the newly redesigned website!
Thanks to everyone who showed up today at the Activities Fair!
We will let everyone know as soon as we work out the practice times!
Hi everyone, welcome to a new semester of archery! For those that were on the club last year, we will email you when we have the practice times and everything else worked out. For any new people looking for information, please email me (Ken Yu) at email@example.com.
We will be at the activities fair on Friday, Sept. 9. Look for us there!
Here are some general info:
- You do not need previous experience to join the club; new archers are always welcome.
- We provide all of the necessary equipment, though if you already own equipment, you are welcome to bring it.
- Last year, we practiced from 7:30 to 9:00 pm every Monday and Wednesday. You are not required to attend every practice, but keep in mind that the more you shoot, the faster you improve.
- We will be attending a number of regional and national tournaments throughout the school year. New archers may not be able to attend the first few, but as long as you show up to practice regularly, it is very likely that you will be able to attend at least one tournament.
- All club sports collect dues; Our dues are $35 a semester or $60 a year for undergrads and $45 a semester or $80 a year for graduate students and all others (faculty, etc.). Dues help us keep our equipment up to date and in good condition. The money is also used for transportation and tournament registration fees.
- Practices are open ONLY to Columbia affiliates with a valid Dodge Gym membership (undergraduates, graduates, alumni, faculty, staff). Please bring a copy of your Columbia ID at practice.