Introduction to Mathematical Programming
- Final Review Session , Sunday, December 14 at 4PM, in 301 Mudd. Please come with questions, the review session will continue as long as people have questions.
- Final Information
- The final exam is on Wednesday, December 17, in 833 Mudd and 633 Mudd from 1:00PM to 4:00 PM.
- The final is cumulative.
- If your last name begins with A-L, you should go to 633 Mudd.
- If your last name begins with M-Z, you should go to 833 Mudd.
- Anyone in the incorrect room will be considered to be cheating.
- You may bring one piece of 8.5 by 11 inch paper with human readable writing on both sides. You may bring pens and pencils. You may not bring
anything else. (Anything includes calculators.)