I am a PhD student in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Columbia University. My focus is on Internet routing, specifically in networking protocols and improving their performance and reliability. My advisor is Dr. Ethan Katz-Bassett. I received my B.S. from USMA in Computer Science and my M.S. under Dr. George Kesidis at Penn State.
- (How Much) Does a Private WAN Improve Cloud Performance? Todd Arnold, Ege Gürmeriçliler, Arpit Gupta, Matt Calder, Vasileios Giotsas, Georgia Essig, Ethan Katz-Bassett. IEEE Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '20).
- PEERING: Virtualizing BGP at the Edge for Research. Brandon Schlinker, Todd Arnold, Ìtalo Cunha, Ethan Katz-Bassett. Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on emerging Networking EXperiments and Technologies (CoNEXT '19).
- Beating BGP is Harder than We Thought. Todd Arnold, Matt Calder, Ìtalo Cunha, Arpit Gupta, Harsha V. Madhyastha, Michael Schapira, and Ethan Katz-Bassett. ACM Hot Topics in Networks 2019 (HotNets '19).
- Controlling Real Cloud Experiments from BGP to the Server (and Back). Todd Arnold, Brandon Schlinker, Ìtalo Cunha, Ethan Katz-Bassett. Proceedings of the ACM SIGCOMM 2018 Conference on Posters and Demos.
- Shaping the Army's Cyber Operations Force: the Human Dimension. Todd Arnold, Rob Harrison, David Raymond, and Gregory Conti. The Cyber Defense Review, February 12, 2015.
- Towards A Career Path in Cyberspace Operations for Army Officers. Todd Arnold, Rob Harrison, and Gregory Conti. Small Wars Journal, October 2014.
- Towards a Cyber Leader Course: Not for the Weak or Faint Hearted. Gregory Conti, Michael Weigand, Ed Skoudis, David Raymond, Tom Cook, Todd Arnold, and Daniel Ragsdale. Report, Army Cyber Center, Vol. 1337 No. III, May 2014.
- Towards a Cyber Leader Course Modeled on Army Ranger School Gregory Conti, Micahel Weigand, Ed Skoudis, Tom Cook, and Todd Arnold. Small Wars Journal, April 2014
- Professionalizing the Army's Cyber Officer Force. Todd Arnold, Rob Harrison, and Gregory Conti. Report, Army Cyber Center, Vol. 1337 No. II, November 23, 2013.
- Using Virtual Machines to Improve Learning and Save Resources in an Introductory IT Course . Geoff Stoker, Todd Arnod, and Paul Maxwell. Proceedings of the 14th Annual Conference on Information Technology Education. ACM, 2013.
- Extending Drive-Thru Data Access by Vehicle-to-Vehicle Relay. Jing Zhao, Todd Arnold, Yang Zhang, Guohong Cao, Proceedings of the Fifth ACM International Workshop on VehiculAr Inter-NETworking, 2008.
- IP address passing for VANETs. Todd Arnold, Wyatt Lloyd, Jing Zhao, Guohong Cao. Pervasive Computing and Communications, 2008. PerCom 2008. Sixth Annual IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 801 CEPSR