Health Science Communications (HSC) is part of the Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG), a global medical communications and marketing company within the Omnicom Group. HSC brings together a group of talented scientists, clinicians, marketers, artists, and digital architects to translate science into brand value:
- Our scientific team, an accomplished group of MDs, PhDs, and PharmDs, translate complex science into impactful and meaningful messages while protecting the integrity of a brand’s identity.
- Our strategy team, a group of clinicians and seasoned marketers, align the science with our client’s objectives to build a roadmap to success.
- Our award-winning creative and interactive team, composed of experienced designers and interactive artists, visualizes the science into captivating 2-D and 3-D designs.
- Our digital team reaches our client’s key customers through targeted multichannel dissemination.
Our current and past clients range from the top established pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the world to exciting start-up ventures. More information on HSC can be found online at www.hsci.com.
Join us for an informal roundtable discussion with Columbia alumni Kenneth Ng, PhD, MSCTI and Evelyn Yao, PhD from HSC to learn about the transition from academia to health communications. Feel free to bring your resume/CV, although it is not necessary. Register for this event here!
- Mar. 2: NYC Science & Engineering Fair Judging (Preliminary Round)
- Learn more and register here
- Mar. 29: Engineering Exploration Experience (in collaboration with SWE)
- Email Amy Silverstein to learn how to get involved
- Apr. 10: Stryker Panel
- Time: 2PM - 4PM
- Apr 26-27: USA Science & Engineering Festival
- Email Brendan Roach to learn how to get involved